The Nazareth Area Blue Eagle Education Foundation is a non-profit, community-based organization governed by a board of trustees who represents a broad diversity from within the Nazareth Community.
To develop, promote and finance programs which supplement and enhance the quality of education and provide the community with extended educational opportunities within the Nazareth Area School District.
- To support learning programs for the children of our schools and adults of our district by funding activities and cultural enriching programs, community events, scholarships and academic awards
- To heighten a life long quest for learning, self-improvement and knowledge.
- To make a positive difference in educational opportunities and the quality of life.
- To encourage participation and support in the Foundation’s mission from individuals, families, civic groups, alumni, industries and businesses.
Since 2002, the Foundation has used its contributions and donations to enrich the educational opportunities for the school district and community. Below are some of the Foundation’s completed projects.
- Greenhouse for Middle School ($10,000)
- Playground/Ply Structure at Intermediate School ($30,000)
- Main Sponsor for Camp Invention ($15,000 – $20,000+ per year)
- Barry Boyer Basketball Court ($6,500+)
- Smart Boards at Intermediate School ($10,000)
- Naming Rights – Martin Guitar Auditorium at Middle School & Walter Peters Board Room